Knabe WMV647T Academy Series Upright Piano
- Soundboard: All spruce surface tension.
- Back Posts: Laminated hardwood.
- Bridges: Hand notched, pre-crowned, maple-capped bridges.
- Ribs: Full length, pre-crowned solid spruce ribs.
- Plate: Pure iron ore made in the traditional method of slow sand casting.
- Action: All maple with aluminum rail.
- Keys: Full length, balanced and weighted.
- Hammers: Premium grade wool.
- Pin Block: 15 ply, cross grained laminated hard rock maple pin block.
- Strings: Roslau music wire made in Germany.
- Tuning Pins: Nickel-plated.
- Others: Slow close fallboard. Semi-gloss polyester finish. Extra long music score shelf. Cast brass pedals. Maple trap assembly.
- Dimensions: 58 5/8" (W) x 24" (D) x 46 7/8" (H)
- Weight: 472 lbs.
- Finish: Mahogany - Other options available! Call for more info!
With locations in Idaho Falls and Pocatello, Piano Gallery is Idaho's premier piano destination. With small town overhead and big city selection, we guarantee nationwide low prices on all pianos we sell, and are one of the few stores in the entire country that stock both Yamaha and Kawai pianos, the top two selling piano brands in the business! We regularly stock acoustic grands and uprights from Yamaha, Kawai, Schimmel, W.M. Knabe, as well as player pianos and Disklavier systems, premium Clavinova digital pianos, Kawai and Yamaha digital pianos, and more!