Yamaha YCL-200ADII Lightly Used Advantage Bb Clarinet
This instrument was rented for a couple months through our school program and is very lightly used. However, it has been thoroughly inspected by our in-house technician and is guaranteed to be in excellent working condition. These instruments sound great and are durably built. Yamaha is one of the biggest names in the band instrument industry, producing quality instruments for a variety of skill-levels.
Every student deserves an Advantage! The YCL-200ADII is the perfect rental instrument for the beginning clarinet student. Offering a myriad of features that enforce positive habits and provide comfort and durabilty, the Advantage standard Bb clarinet provides an excellent overall experience.
- Adjustable thumb-rest and strap ring: An adjustable thumb-rest accommodates different sized hands helping the player develop proper playing technique. In addition, a strap ring allows for the instrument to be held without extra effort. Firmer screws and silver soldered ring gives this new feature excellent durability.
- Newly redesigned bell: A new bell made only of solid and durable ABS resin results in a lighter instrument with improved response. A resonance chamber in the bell aids in projection and improves intonation in lower notes.
- Barrel design: A 65mm barrel based on high-end Yamaha clarinet designs helps to produces a focused tone.
- Matte finish: The attractive matte finish simulates the actual grain of wood while providing the added durability of ABS resin.
- Valentino pads: Valentino pads are more durable, easier to repair, and less sensitive to temperature changes.
- Durable ABS plastic case: The Advantage case is made from durable ABS plastic to protect your beginner clarinet from the rigors of school use. Additionally, Advantage cases are designed to be stackable.
- Level: Advantage
- Key: Bb
- Fingering: Boehm
- Key System: 17 keys, 6 rings
- Barrel Length: 65mm
- Body Material: Matte ABS Resin
- Barrel Material: Matte ABS Resin
- Bell Material: Matte ABS Resin
- Key Material: Nickel silver
- Plating: Nickel
- Bore: Molded
- Tone Holes: Straight tone holes with tapered undercut
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable with strap ring
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap: Plastic
- Ligature: Nickel-plated
- Pad Type: Valentino
- Spring Type: Stainless Steel
- Posts: Threaded
- Case: ABS plastic; lightweight
We have been a locally owned family business for over 40 years. When you contact us, you are not dealing with automated machines or corporate robots; we are real, everyday people, and we are dedicated to helping you with all of your musical needs. All of our staff have a deep appreciation for a wide variety of music, and we want to do everything we can to help you find that creative spark. We specialize in offering high quality instruments, with the best customer service at the nation’s lowest prices. We want to build a long term relationship with each of our customers. 100% satisfaction is our goal. Check out our feedback if you have any doubts. We look forward to helping you with all your music needs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our manager Rulon at our Idaho Falls location. (Check our website for store hours)